Thursday, August 9, 2012

Easy Dinner Recipes



This was a really easy dinner to throw together! I even made mine earlier in the day, stuck it in the fridge and when we got home later that evening it was ready to go in the oven for a quick 30 minutes.

This is a great healthy dinner; meatballs without all the carbs to go with them. We ate ours with a Greek Salad on the side. I improvised a bit with this recipe for the meatballs using what I had on hand and they came out great. Don't forget to make some taziki for on top!

This is a really easy dinner to throw together quickly. I made mine with whole wheat bow-tie pasta and used freeze dried basil instead of fresh.

I love salads for dinner, especially in the summer because it means I don't have to heat up my kitchen. For the chicken in the salad I bought a rotisserie chicken and in place of sour cream in the salad dressing I used Greek Yogurt.

I love finding new recipes on Pinterest, however I pin way more then I am able to keep up with making! These are a few recipes that I have actually made, tried, and loved! Hope you enjoy them as well! You can follow my Recipe Board HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!